All I heard was Jack scream "Why are you holding that boy and not me?" and then he ran away crying. After a little coaxing and a better look at the photograph, Jack realized that the person holding the boy in the photograph was, in fact, not his Mommy, but his Aunt and calmed down enough to notice the tank in the picture. This was immediately followed by "Why wasn't I there?"
Bethlehem Skyline (alcohol ink)
3 weeks ago
5 comments:
THat is soo funny!! Tell Jack I wish he was there!! That would have been do fun!!
Miss you all tonz! I need to get all that stuff scrapped too... when I'm not too buzy with other things, that is....
I miss you guys too. I'm trying to convince Andy we need to take our vacation a different direction this year. Yellowstone would be fun.
Yellowstone would be awesome!! Just have to find time off work.. and some other month besides July... we are headed to Disney World...
You are still going to Disneyworld? I asked Rob and he said he was not sure. I want to go but I think my kids are too little still to spend all that money and not really remember anything. I think we will start off with Legoland and then work our way up to Disney land and then on to Disneyworld.
This is to funny. I'm sure I'd get this from my sisters as well. At least he loves you and doesn't want to share...
Post a Comment