Monday, August 9, 2010

Wagon fun

When my boys are good they are really good. It may not last long, but it gives me hope. We got a little garden wagon for our yard because it seems like after each time it rains I have a million branches to pick up that have fallen off the neighbors trees into our yard. I don’t mind doing it, but it is quite a bit of work when  you are continually walking across the yard hundreds of times. So thus the wagon and I can just throw the branches in there and make one continuous trip around the yard and dump everything all at once.100_2189

Well, of course the kids want to play with it and they were doing so well I could hardly say no. Jack pulled his brother around the yard for awhile and then when I asked him to take some sawdust out to the compost pile, he loaded Alex and the bucket into the wagon and dragged it from the front yard by the garage all the way to the back yard on the opposite side of the house. 100_2192

He certainly was a little trooper because it had just rained last night and the ground was still kind of squishy which made pulling the wagon very difficult. He would make sure that Alex was seated safely down in the wagon and made sure he sat there when he went to dump the bucket. Then he pulled him all the way to the end of the backyard and back up again. Such good playing together. I could hardly believe my eyes.

  100_2198 100_2201

No comments: