What a surprise to open the front door and see this little guy just hanging out waiting for is next meal. he was so big and scary looking that he was just creepy. I wouldn’t use the front door until he was gone and instead used the garage door to bypass him. I was afraid he might jump on me and bite me. I am sure he is harmless, but he looked really scary. The kids of course loved him and we didn’t want to kill him because I would much rather have a spider at my door then some other gross bug. I don’t know where he went, but he is not there any more.
Ugh! He is just as gross from the inside as he is from the outside. he wouldn’t even move when I hit the screen. Stubborn eight legged horror! He was about an inch big from top to bottom. Anyone have any idea what kind he is I would love to know. I have never seen one like this before.
No comments:
Post a Comment