Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Jack

Holy cow, I cannot believe my baby has turned another year older. It seemed like just yesterday I brought him home from the hospital and he was such a tiny perfect thing.

first month 033

Now he is such a big boy going to school and growing his adult teeth and reading and making friends. Where does the time go?

Jack konlock school picture take 1 001

We had a small birthday party with just Jack, Alex, myself, and his Grandma Ann on his actual birthday. Later this week we will be having a party for him and his friends. Of course, his Daddy went all out and got him the best Lego set ever (though I’m not sure who wanted it more)!

100_5470

Happy Birthday Jack. You will forever be my little baby Jacko’boy.

2 comments:

Amaryllis said...

I hate that i always forget the boys' birthdays! I hope it was great!

Clorinda said...

The picture of Jack as a baby looks a bit like Hayden. :-)