This is the year that we are really going to get into it. I love Halloween. I love when the kids come to my door and they all look so cute and scary and different and they really enjoy it. I could do without the teenagers who walk around with a plastic bag dressed as teenagers. Let's try to be at least a little creative.
If all goes off as planned, I will be Princess Leia from Star Wars (the original) and will be escorted by the love of my life, Han Solo.
Accompanying us will be Spiderman and possibly Venom, although we have not yet completely decided on who Alex will be. Andy wanted him to be Yoda but Jack is has his heart set on Spiderman and I thought it would be nice if his brother could back him up. We'll see soon enough, maybe we can persuade Jack to be C3PO and Alex could be R2D2. Way cute.

We bought my costume online and Andy is making his from scratch (really there's not much to it, a jacket, a white shirt and some brown pants with stripes along the seams).
Funny thing is that my friend Josie and her husband are going to be doing the Indiana Jones theme, so there will be two Harrison Fords running around together because we trick or treat together.
2 comments:
FUN!!! Kate is a bumble bee, gabe is a walmart ninjs, jonathan is recycling this year and going as a non descript jedi. lol!
So then what are you and Rob going to be?
Post a Comment