Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

I had not realized how much my kids were into dinosaurs until Jack asked me if he could set up  a “Dinosaur Museum” in my craft room while I was working. When I said okay, both Jack and Alex proceeded to find every single dinosaur in their possession and bring them in to make an exhibit. What is pictured here is about half of what they actually have.

101_1062

After getting them all set up, Jack then proceeded to walk Alex through and talked all about each of the different dinosaurs. He would say their name and whether they were carnivores or plant eaters and even mentioned that some of them lived during the Jurassic Period.101_1067 They both are very smart when it comes to this particular topic, although I should expect nothing less when one of their favorite TV shows is called Dinosaur Train.

No comments: