Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring has Sprung

I could not wait for this day to finally come and even though it only lasted for just the one short day (it was cold again by about six P.M.) I could not resist just going outside and enjoying the warmth and the sunshine. The fact that it was windy didn’t ruin it at all for me.

 

The boys were so excited to be able to wear their shorts and t-shirts and sandals again, although I think I need to get them some more sandals as their feet have gotten a little bigger.101_1313

They didn’t even mind when I asked them to sit and take a picture for me. We have all these really cool big rocks all around the perimeter of our yard and they make for great pictures. I wasn’t even the one who posed them like this, they did it themselves. I guess they are used to me and  my camera.

101_1318

Jack even ate his breakfast outside. He grabbed a pop tart and his snow tube and sat in the middle of the back yard and said he just needed to enjoy some time by himself.

  101_1320

It is funny how just a couple of weeks ago there was snow on the ground and now the grass is so green and there are blossoms on all the trees. I love it. I have never really had a spring before and it is so nice!101_1334 101_1343 101_1347 Alex could not even stand to come in when Jack and I did. The cold wind finally drove us indoors. Alex stayed out in the front yard just playing on the rocks and dirt. He was so good. He stayed right where I could see him from the picture window in the dining room.101_1350 101_1364

The rest of the spring and summer is going to be great now that we finally have a backyard that we can actually do things in and enjoy. I am loving Wisconsin!

No comments: