Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh, and Jack graduates Pre-school

On top of everything else we have going on, Jack graduated from his pre-school class. They were very cute and put on a little performance that included singing a lot of church songs (the pre-school is held in a Lutheran church), but for some reason Jack just mouthed the words even though his teacher, Ms. McNeil, said he is more animated in class. I think he may have gotten a little shy in front of so many people. 101_1798 They didn’t walk across a stage, but instead stayed seated as Ms. McNeil handed out their diplomas. It seems like such a small thing, but I can tell how far Jack has come along in what he can and can’t do and how much he knows now compared to before. I think this class gave him a great start to kindergarten and also will help me when it is finally time to put him on that bus by himself. As for Jack, he seems completely excited about the fact that he will get to ride a bus to and from school. I am not quite sure that excitement will hold out for very long once school starts, but one can hope.101_1806

This is a picture of Jack and his two very best friends from class Kennan on the left and Colton in the middle. Cute as can be, but you can imagine having them altogether and the chaos that ensues.101_1814 This is a photo of Jack on his first day of school with his teacher and on his last day of school. He looks so much more grown up and is losing his baby face. I cannot believe how the year has flown by.  So congratulations my precious little boy. I know you will only get smarter from here. I hope you continue to enjoy school this much as you grow older

.100_0368 101_1821

(Just an FYI, Ms. McNeil is pregnant in the end picture which is why she is so much bigger.)

No comments: