I like to try and be creative enough to design original cards for those special occasions and sometimes I succeed and other times I just copy some other brilliant person I find on the internet. Just thought I would share this card that I found and adapted to fit my needs. This is a card that actually comes from the Sweetheart Cricut Cartridge and I happened across it on a blog I follow called Everyday Cricut. It was just too cute to pass up so here is my version of the same card. You can click here to see the original post.
You can see how the monkey can swing from his vine and I changed up the inside a bit to fit what I liked. My card is also a bit smaller then the original at a 4x6 rather than the larger 5x7. On the inside it is hard to see the white of the banana but it looks really cute in person. Hopefully my husband will like it. It is not a traditional Valentines card with the red or hearts or any of the things we normally think of for Valentine’s which is why I liked it to begin with. Hopefully it has a bit more masculinity to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment