Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jack’s Celebration of Learning

All year long Jack has been faithfully going to school and learning all about letters, numbers, shapes, sequences, reading, writing and various other things. For their end of the year program, both kindergarten classes got together and had a show filled with songs they sing to help them remember all that they learned.

100_3934

You can see Jack front and center in the striped shirt with white sleeves.

Ann (Jack’s Grandma), Alex and I got to go see the show and it was so cute. Each child played a very active role in the entire program and was highlighted in some way so that they got an opportunity to be a star. Alex wanted so badly to go up and perform too, but that will come in time and he’ll get his chance. It was nice to see how much Jack has really learned as the normal answer I get from asking when he gets home from school is “I don’t remember.”

No comments: