Thursday, June 5, 2008

I just wanted to share this with everyone. It is a poem I wrote for Alex when I was putting together a scrapbook page for him. I tried to find a poem that fit, but ultimately made up one of my own. I submitted it to poetry.com for publication and they liked it enough to put it out in their current book. Unfortunately the book is only for sale online for about $60. Out of my price range. Anyway, I like it and hope you like it too.

Little Baby Pieces

You're tiny legs and your little feet,
Little baby pieces that are so sweet.
You're small, small hands I want to hold,
You're big eyes shine bright as gold.
Ears so cute and a button nose,
You barely fit in you're baby clothes.
So small right now, It's hard to know
These Little Baby Pieces are going to grow.


Jessalee Konlock
Copyright ©2008 JessaleeKonlock

No comments: