Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Love Brother Love


There is nothing I find that provides me with more joy then when I catch my two little angels being angels together. It is hard trying to take care of them between going to school and work and trying to get in a little me-time too, but this was just too good. Mommy was trying to work on some scrapbooking and Jack and Alex wanted to just spend time with me so they pulled up a chair and a blanket and read stories to each other. (Not really reading, but Jack would look at the pictures and make up a story very similar to what the book said.)

Here they are taking time out from fighting and running amok to enjoy a corn dog together and watch a little TV. Still amazes me that they can even sit still for that long.

This one has to be the best picture. I always tell each of them to apologize,hug, and kiss the other one when they do something to hurt each other, but sometimes they will just do it because... and this is one of those times. Alex is a hugger and he likes to hug Jack all the time, but sometimes Jack does not want or doesn't sit still long enough for Alex to deliver his love. This time was just perfect and it was not even me who told them to do it.

This will be the picture I show them when they are teenagers and hate each other and wonder why they have to be related at all. Proof that once upon a time they did care for each other enough to show it in a physical form.

Now if I could just get a picture of them listening and obeying Mommy and Daddy.

No comments: