Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Alex has a thing with clean

The boys like to take baths so I will usually give them one in the morning after I take a shower and they play and have fun and will eventually get themselves out. Jack will usually dry himself and get dressed so that he can play outside. Alex on the other hand likes to run around the house wearing nothing and generally just act crazy. He loves not wearing clothes and as long as he is in the safety of the house or the backyard, then I will not force him to dress until he is ready.

So this was the situation as I was sitting in the living room doing my homework/Facebook/email online. I then heard water running, which I didn't think too much about because I know the kids can get themselves a glass of water and they will usually get it from the bathroom sink rather then the refrigerator dispenser. When the water kept going on and off I yelled for Alex to stop playing with the water, which he also likes to do. He will fill a cup up and dump the cup of water on the floor until it spills out into the hallway. Consequently our floor in the bathroom and hallway are extremely clean due to his actions.

I didn't get up to check on him until I heard Jack say that Alex was taking a bath in the sink. What?!

This is what I encountered....