Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas cards

I wanted to wait and post this after I had mailed all the Christmas cards out because I wanted everyone to be surprised by what they got. I worked really hard for about two weeks in order to get all of my cards done on time. I usually only make one or two handmade cards and then send out the store bought ones to the majority of the people on my list, but decided that I wanted to make them all special for this year.

There was no rhyme or reason to who got what card, except for my MIL who saw the majority of the cards I had made, so I made an additional one so she could be surprised as well. Hopefully she likes the new one as much as she liked the ones she saw. I made three of each kind of card and have finally figured out that the more simple the card is to make the better it usually turns out. So for all your enjoyment here are all the cards I made and I apologize in advance if you didn’t get one you liked.

101_3122101_3123101_3124101_3125101_3126101_3128101_3141101_3127101_3129101_3130101_3131101_3132

1 comment:

JudyK said...

I love your card Jessalee. I didn't get cards out since I was on my trip then got totally focused on the blog. Happy New Year and a peaceful 2011